PG031501 Regional Business Development Manager - Full-time position for an experienced Admissions/Clinical Liaison, located in our corporate office in Tampa, FL
The candidate for this position must have LTC/SNF sales experience. Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
Knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office, SalesForce or CRM software. RN/LPN preferred, not required.
Self-motivation, willingness to work independently and as part of a team. Planned travel required.
Competitive salary and bonus structure, with excellent benefits.
Submit resume here for Business Development Manager
PG020918 – Nurse Consultant
We are looking for qualified Nursing Consultants. If you are interested in hearing more please provide an
- Graduate of accredited school of professional nursing. BSN or Masters preferred but not required.
- State RN license.
- 2 years’ experience as Director of Nursing
- Multi-facility management/consulting experience.
- Working knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, including the MDS 3.0 and RUG-IV.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of long-term care, Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
- Working knowledge of PC software including Word Processing and Email.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 70%.
Ability to accurately review all aspects of nursing services in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations. Help guide and support the overall policy for all nursing objectives and initiatives and will assist in the review of the nursing department processes to ensure compliance with established standards, clinical, reimbursement, standardization and training.
- Onsite reviews of all clinical operations.
- Education of facility personnel in clinical, regulatory and Medicare issues.
- Develop, implement and audit all clinical standards, policies and procedures.
- Assesses, develops, evaluates, and implements clinical service operations.
Submit resume here for Nurse Consultant
PG021018 - MDS Coordinator
We are looking for qualified MDS Coordinators in long-term care/skilled nursing facilities nationwide.MDS Coordinator openings are travel positions, located nationwide and may not be local or commutable daily. Must be willing and interested in travel. Resume and experience must accurately illustrate appropriate experience.
- Interim assignments
- Assist the client with completion of MDS 3.0 process
- Assist the client with assessing and implementing systems and processes as requested
- Maintain current working knowledge of applicable state and federal standards, regulations and industry standards of practice and professional practice guidelines
- Assist clients as requested with training and mentoring
- Maintain client confidentiality and function within HIPAA regulations
- Licensed registered nurse (compact license preferred)
- Proficient in MDS 3.0
- AANAC/RAC-CT Certification
- Must be Flexible for travel across the US
Submit resume here for MDS Coordinator